Repair Water Damage In Staten Island
Has your Staten Island property been damaged by a flood or some other natural disaster? SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island is the company that will come to your rescue. After your home or business has been damaged by water, there are a few tips you can take before we arrive.
- Mop and blot excess water.
- Remove tabletop items.
- Remove excess water from wood furniture.
- Turn air conditioner on for maximum drying in summer months.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Gather loose items from floors.
Staten Island SERVPRO will provide:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Highly-trained technicians
- Trusted leader in water restoration
- Advanced water inspection, extraction and drying equipment
Our Restoration Process
We are available to take your calls 24 hours a day. Be prepared to answer questions about your specific water damage. We need to know what equipment to bring and how many professionals to send to complete the job quickly and efficiently.
- We assess the damage.
- Identify and stop water source.
- Identify type of water.
- Move furniture.
- Remove water.
- Dry the area.
- Clean and sanitize.
- Restore your home or business to pre-water damaged condition.
- Replace drywall.
- Install new carpet.
- Reconstruct areas or rooms.
- Temporarily board up buildings.