What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
SERVPRO was able to quickly and successfully get rid of all the soot on the exterior of my home. They were very courteous and diligent with their services. Fantastic job!
I couldn't have been more stressed out when a candle set our bedroom wall on fire and damaged most of the room. Luckily for us, SERVPRO responded to the scene quickly, and walked us through the restoration process. What a fine job they did, we can't thank them enough!
A next-door fire made a large portion of our house smelly strongly of smoke. It got really bad at one point, and my wife and I started to become very uncomfortable so I told her I would call someone for help. SERVPRO was able to respond to the scene quickly and get rid of the smoke and soot on our street. Very helpful, thanks again guys !
The service of SERVPRO was very prompt and polite, something that helped calm me down significantly. I will be sure to recommend their services to my friends and around the neighborhood.
Thanks to the wonderful crew of SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island to ridding my backyard of dead plants and debris from a small grill fire. Glad to have this taken care of by you guys!
SERVPRO did a fantastic job moving all of the smoke pollution out of our house that occurred from a fire next door. Thank you for the service!
A next door fire caused smoke to permeate through the walls of our home. Then soot started to collect on the exterior of our wall. In order to be safe and efficient we were told to call the local SERVPRO team. Let me just say I'm very glad that we did!
I couldn't believe the damages my wife and I incurred from a small kitchen fire that happened while making breakfast the other morning. When we stumbled upon SERVPRO, we were pleased at the potential of having our destroyed walls and stove re-mediated. I am pleased to say this was the case!
We had some smoke odor that hung around for too long. We tried to handle the situation on our own with little success. I wish I would have called SERVPRO of Southern Staten Island sooner. The annoying smell is gone!
There was a lingering smoke odor in our office building that would not go away, even after months. Mason and his team were great and efficient. Smoke smell is out of the picture.
We had a bit of damage incurred from a stove fire, covering our furniture in soot and making it unable for my wife or I to sleep on our bed. SERVPRO was very quick and responsive in gettin to our home and effectively cleaning our furniture and getting our lives back together as quickly as possible.